Function 3 日本語
To use this feature,
1. Select the armature of an item with mesh in Object Mode
2. Press the desired button within the “item bone setup” panel of Bone Constraint Properties
3. Select the character you want to equip the item with to the “Target” of the added Transform Copy Modifier.
*Item location adjustment can be done when selecting items after the setup has been completed.
To select items,
1. Select a character’s armature
2. By pressing the desired button on the panel “item selection ” of the Bone Constraint Properties, the item will change.
3. The location of an item has been made adjustable as the item changes out, so conduct location adjustments as is.